The study explores the aspects of decision making system development within enrolment campaign in institutes of higher education. Based on the survey on entrants’ and students’ opinion main directions are assumed for the creation of integrated communication system involving existing and potential consumers of educational services, as well as university’s image development. Creation of professional laboratories within programs of specialization. The creation of professional practical field for students, bachelors, masters, postgraduate students and lecturers within the university.
Under rather severe competition in the educational services market, Management and staff of institutes of higher education have to develop and introduce measures of rising the level of self-competitiveness. Following the initiation of the guidelines on assessment the institutes of higher education by the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation, it becomes necessary to consider optimization measures for entrants’ attraction, that affect academies performance both in short-term and long-term perspectives.
Consequences of the demographic crisis of the end of 90s have resulted in the objective reduction of students’ number and failure to meet the required level of enrolment on commercial basis on different programs.
New environment demands the necessity for education relations management, based on initiative activity of educational organizations – educational entrepreneurship. The issues of entrepreneurship development are covered in works by Kalenskaya N.V., Akhmetshin R.M., Grigoryeva L.L., Shafigullina A.V. , , .
In order to come up with optimal management solutions providing balance between entrants’, employers’ and academies’ interests, the development of a new decision making system is expected under enrolment campaign management, based on integrated communications system application, active forming of positive students’ opinion about the Institute of management, economics and finance of Kazan Federal University, as well as clear outlining the benefits, offered by the University.
In this environment the proposed decision making system within enrolment campaign management in institutes of higher education will let increase the quality of enrolment campaign, find efficient management solutions both for academies and employers and for students that finally will affect the efficiency and competitiveness of the University
Measures mentioned above would contribute to:
- The creation of professional practical field for students, bachelors, masters, postgraduate students and lecturers within the university.
- The development and implementation of practical part of education programs on building-up entrepreneurial competences for businesses.
Students might be attracted by following opportunities:
– Learning the specialization in practice;
– Self-affirmation, freedom within scientific work;
– Financial compensation;
– Participation in competitions and grants;
– Job placement after graduation from the university.
- Akhmetshin R.M. Shafigullina A.V. Development Trends of Entrepreneurial Activity in the Republic of Tatarstan //Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6, №1S3, 2015, pp. 495-498
- Antonchenko N.G., Kalenskaya N.V. Developing a Methodology for Assessing the Efficacy of Managerial Decisions in Entrepreneurial Establishments. // Life Science Journal, 2014, № 11(7s), pp. 365 – 369.
- Bagautdinova N.G., Khametova N.G., Svirina A.A. Quantitative assessment of influence of management quality of activity of business firm //World Applied Sciences Journal, 25 (8), 2013, pp. 1145-1149.
- Beloborodova A.L. AnEfficiency Estimation for Activities for Multi-Industry Holdings as Forms of Business Associations // Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 2015, Vol. 6, № 1S3, pp. 491-494.
- Kalenskaya N.V., Akhmetshin R.M., Grigoryeva L.L.The Development of State Regulation in Small Entrepreneurship Infrastructure Provision //Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 18, 2014, pp. 27-33.
- Martynova O.V., Valeeva Y.S. Development Typology for Retail Networks in the Russian Federation //Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 6, No 1, Supplement 2, January, 2015, pp.155-159
- Novikova E.N. Design of a marketing information system //Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, Vol 6, No 1 S3, February, 2015, pр.141-145
- Novikova E., Beloborodova A. An Assessment of the Efficiency of the Information System of Design-and-survey Organizations Based on the Analysis of the Information Capacity of Projects Implemented// World Applied Sciences Journal, 29 (1), 2014, pp. 20-25,
- Palyakin R.B., Tarkaeva N.A.The Relationship of Entrepreneurial Activity and the Level of Institutional and Market-Based Infrastructure of Business. // Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, №18 (v5), 2014, pp.305-311.
- Sharafutdinova N., Valeeva J. Quality Management System as a Tool For Intensive Development of Trade Organization //Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 2015, Vol. 6,№ 1S3, р 498-502.
- Shafigullina A.V., Akhmetshin R.M. Development trends of entrepreneurial activity in the Republic of Tatarstan // Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 2015, Vol. 6,№ 1S3, рp. 495-497.
487 total views, 1 views today