In each country insurance is one of the main tools of risk management and strategic management of the economy. There are studies that show that the Russian insurance market has features related to the specificity of the population, special, in the field of life insurance, accident insurance and property insurance (Nishnianidze, O., Gaidukova, I..).
The development of the insurance market depends on the initiative of two participants: the seller of insurance services and the buyer of insurance services. The buyer in the insurance market should have several components: free financial resources to purchase insurance products, confidence in full compensation for damage. In the opinion of many Russian specialists in the field of insurance, the main problem of the insurance market in crisis times is a sharp decline in individual and organization’s demand from due to lack of financial resources, distrust of insurance companies, low insurance culture level. (Ulybyna L.K., Khitrova E.M.). In the condition of a competitive insurance market, there are different states of the seller and buyer in the insurance market: the same unstable state of the insurer and the insured entails their security, and vice versa, when the insurer feels a great instability of the market – the consumer can refuse insurance. (Anwar, S., Zheng, M.) .
According to D.S. Sokolov opinion, development of insurance is based on the availability of middle class, high standard of living, as well as on stimulating demand for insurance (Sokolov D.S.). And forms of the organization of an insurance covering influence quality of the population (Kaigorodova G.N., Mustafina A.A.). The demand for insurance services depends on the policy of insurance premiums also (Alyakina D.P., Khisamova G.F.) According to forecasts, in Russia the main types of insurance are social types: unemployment insurance, from accidents and illnesses, pension insurance, student insurance, citizens traveling abroad. In this regard, the most important is the tax incentive for spending – investment of legal entities and individuals in the services of the insurance market, as insurers and beneficiaries.
Analysis of the state of the Russian insurance market and review of tax preferences proposed by the Russian tax legislation for legal entities and individuals, as well as the procedure for their application with the aim of regulating the development of the insurance market and its withdrawal from stagnation allows us to recommend the following aspects of their development:
- to expand the ability of taxpayers-insurers, especially organizations, to actively use liability insurance for both proprietary and professional liability, to allow insurance premiums for this type of insurance to be charged to expenses for purposes of calculating the profit tax;
- introduce an additional social tax deduction for individuals for voluntary medical insurance in their favor in favor of spouses, children, parents;
- Introduce an investment tax deduction for the costs of individuals for personal property insurance.
The work is performed according to the Russian Government Program of Competitive Growth of Kazan Federal University.
- Adigamova F.F., Orlova M.E. Academic and practical aspects of tax preferences // Innovation development of economy vol. 3 (33) II – 2016, 49-54/
- Alyakina D.P., Khisamova G.F. Methodology for rating of insurance portfolio // Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences vol. 5 № 24, November 2014, pp.137-140.
- Anwar, S., Zheng, M. Competitive insurance market in the presence of ambiguity (Article) Insurance // Mathematics and Economics Volume 50, Issue 1, January 2012, Pages 79-84.
- Chen, P.-F., Lee, C.-C., Lee, C.-F. How does the development of the life insurance market affect economic growth? Some international evidence (Article) // Journal of International Development Volume 24, Issue 7, October 2012, Pages 865-893.
- Claxton, G., Rae, M. , Panchal, N., Damico, A., Whitmore, H., Bostick, N.d, Kenward, K. Health benefits in 2013: Moderate premium increases in employer-sponsored plans (Article) // Health Affairs Volume 32, Issue 9, 2013, Pages 1667-1676.
- Data on the forms of statistical tax reporting of the Federal Tax Service of Russiahttps://www.nalog.ru/rn16/related_activities/statistics_and_analytics/forms/
- Rosstat’s data on insurance premiums http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/finance/#
- Galimardanova Y. M., Khafizova A.R., Salmina S.V. The necessity for taxable capacity assessment for the segments of the insurance market // Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences vol. 5 № 24, November 2014, pp.407-411.
- Kaigorodova G.N., Mustafina A.A.The influence of forms of insurance coverage organization on population’s life quality // Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences vol. 5 № 24, November 2014, pp. 118-123.
- Kuznetsova, N.P., Pisarenko, Z.V. Financial convergence analysis: Implication for insurance and pension markets (Article) // Business: Theory and Practice Volume 17, Issue 2, 20 June 2016, Pages 89-100.
- The Tax Code of the Russian Federation (part two) “of 05.08.2000 N 117-FZ (as amended on December 28, 2016).
- Nasyrova G.A. Models of state regulation of insurance activity / / Vestnik FA, 2003 (4), p. 38-49.
- Nishnianidze, O, Gaidukova, I.. Impact of citizens’ phenomenological risks assessment on the development of voluntary insurance market (Article) // Economic Annals-XXI Volume 157, Issue 3-4, 12 May 2016, Pages 72-74.
- Sidorova, E. Improvement the methods of tax regulation mechanism effectiveness assessment in the Russian Federation (Article) // Economic Annals-XXI Volume 155, Issue 11-12, 2015, Pages 47-50.
- Stefański, J., Cichocki, W. Tax regulation design as a strategy selection in a system with conflicting goals (Article) // Annual Review in Automatic Programming Volume 12, Issue PART 2, 1985, Pages 155-159.
- Sokolov D.S. The main priorities of state regulation of the insurance market in crisis and post-crisis period Bulletin of TSU, Issue 10 (78), 2009, p. 59-63.
- Ulybyna L.K., Methodological aspects of institutional transformation of the insurance market in the conditions of financial globalization – Bulletin of the Adyghe State, Series of Economics, 2013, №3 (127).
- . Khitrova E.M. On the issue of stimulating demand for insurance services / Izvestiya IGEA, 2012, №6 (86), p. 27-30.
- Yurgens I.Y Insurance market: results 2015, forecasts, main trends, http://www.insur-info.ru/analysis/1083/.
182 total views, 1 views today